MASA, M-X, né 2004 env., taille moyenne, 20kg (Etela) En panier retraite chez Béa59

Page 6 sur 9 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: MASA, M-X, né 2004 env., taille moyenne, 20kg (Etela) En panier retraite chez Béa59

Message  IvaIvana le Lun 27 Juil 2015 - 22:11

Dear Beatrice,
Uh! I read your post and I tried to understand with Google translate, the translation is not so good but I think that I understood everything what happened.
Hard night.  I’m so sad because of that.  
First I want to thank you because you didn't give up of them; you struggle to put them in a peace room and didn't let them to spend a rainy night in the garden. It was so stressful for you too . I can imagine. I know.
Thank you for everything you have done.
I wish, so much, that I was there to hug Lola   , and told her that everything is ok, that she can hear my voice. I know exactly how she felt, she was in a shock, too much stress for her. Poor Lola.
When Lola was a puppy, one man beat her with a stick, she was abused, and that is why she has a trauma. That cause damage on her psyche.

Things would be much better if they came during the day, to your place, instead in a dark night in the rain. In that case you would spend more time with them, everything would be much peaceful...But what can we do, it had to be like that. Whole trip was stressful for Lola.

I didn't presume that situation, if I knew that everything will happen like this I could tell you that maybe it will be a good idea to put a big transporters (to imitate a dog houses) in that little yard (box) because they used to dog houses and they never were in a real human house and they probably didn't want to get inside bungalow so they didn't have a place to hide from rain and it was survival moment when Masha cut a fence. He probably wanted to hide somewhere from the rain, but he didn't know where he is. I didn’know that Masha is so strong.
So, the most important thing is that this terrible night is behind them .  I wonder how they spent a day.
For Lola is very, very good that Masha is with her. He will help her with the stress. Maybe, now, she will not let you to pet (cuddle) her for awhile, don't worry, it will be typical for Lola, but she will observe your relationship with Masha and little by little she will accept you. Just give her to eat something so tasteful and you are in a half of way Smile .
When they were in pension, everybody said that they are good and peaceful. They said that they even didn't notice they are there. Give her a time, you will see how much joy she can give when she accept you, then you will see her other side, how playful and sweet she is. Lola just need more time.
Maybe it is a good idea, when you fix the fence to put stronger fence (like at pension, it is hard armature) and put two big transporter for the first time so that they can feel that they are in a dog house. When they accept the yard, they will start to explore bungalow. This is all for the first time until they accept other dogs and other dogs accept them.
Masha is more cooperative than Lola and Masha will help you so much with her. He is such a baby, he likes human’s companion and attention, don’t like to be alone.
I am so sorry for this happened, I really hope that day after day everything will be much better. I feel like sitting on needles, right now, and I'll spending the days in anticipation of the news.
I’m so glad to see them on the photos and thank you for share with us everything what happened. It is so mean to me to know how they are. Thank you for that. I love you  
IvaIvana

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: MASA, M-X, né 2004 env., taille moyenne, 20kg (Etela) En panier retraite chez Béa59

Message  initialS BB le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 6:51

Euh... l'état du grillage affraid impressionnant !

Eh bien, quelle arrivée mouvementée

Son post sur le forum :http://associationmukitza.forums-actifs.com/t3093-kimbo-ne-2010-timide-il-grandit-au-refuge-bella-urgent-pret-a-rentrer?highlight=KIMBO
- - - - - - - - - -
[size=13]A dream you dream alone is only a dream
 A dream you dream together is reality
" J. Lennon[/size]
initialS BB

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 12:26

Here are last photos of Masha & Lola from me. Those are photos when I was transporting them to the Bella shelter. They were peace and quiet. Lola slept all the time and Masha preferred to watch the world through the window.

Voici les dernières photos de Masha & Lola de moi. Ce sont des photos quand je suis de les transporter à l'abri Bela. Ils étaient la paix et la tranquillité. Lola dormait tout le temps et Masha préféré regarder le monde à travers la fenêtre.

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

Dernière édition par IvaIvana le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 12:44, édité 2 fois
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 12:29

This is when we arrived to the Bela shelter
Ceci est quand nous sommes arrivés à l'abri Bela

" alt="" />
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 12:38

This is when they were ready to go on a long trip to France. Last goodbye and their last look.
Gara, Masha & Lola,goodbye my friends, I'll always love you and think of you.

Ceci est quand ils étaient prêts à faire un long voyage en France. Dernier au revoir et leur dernier regard.
Gara, Masha & Lola, au revoir mes amis, je vous aime toujours et pense à vous.

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

" alt="" />

IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  MALENI le Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 15:15

MALENI

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Ven 31 Juil 2015 - 18:33

Quelques vidéos et photos prises par mes bénévoles...  Very Happy

Bea59

Féminin

http://www.caninursing.forumprod.com

Message  cookies le Ven 31 Juil 2015 - 18:56

merci pour les photos ,ils ont juste besoin de temps ces loulous là
cookies

Féminin

Message  MALENI le Ven 31 Juil 2015 - 19:15

Il est tout doux et gentil, Masa.
MALENI

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Ven 31 Juil 2015 - 21:49

Oh my God,
Dear, dear, dear  Beatrice,
I'm barely write from excitement. I cried a lot when I saw this. I can’t describe how much happy I’m.
I watched those videos so many times, I can’t stop looking.
I saw that they have all. I saw they have so much love. I saw that you have so beautiful volunteers with heart full of patient and understanding. I saw that Masha is so happy. He feels so relaxed. I saw that he got everything he wants in his life.
I saw that Lola is in good way. I saw how Masha helping Lola and how he told her that outside everything is ok. She smelt him, they talked. He was trying to relax her. Yes, that is Masha. Lola is very happy because Masha is with her. It is so good that they are together. Thank you took them both. Masha will help her.
I can’t believe that all this is happening. I dreamed about 10 years that they will have a home full of love one day, and the dream came true. That is magic.
I feel such peace, so happy. You showed me the whole atmosphere, everything what I want to know.
This, what I saw now, is so big gift. Happiness, is there a bigger gift?
A thousand time, thank you for all.
Thank you Cookies, thank you Beatrice, thanks to all from Mukutza, thank you Kristina,thank you volunteers, thanks to all people who were a part of this story with happy ending and helped to Gara, Masha & Lola.
Let luck accompanies all of you

Oh mon Dieu,
Chère, chère, chère Béatrice,
Je peine écris de l'excitation. Je pleurais beaucoup quand je voyais cela. Je ne peux pas décrire à quel point je suis heureux.
Je regardais ces vidéos afin de nombreuses fois, je ne peux pas arrêter de regarder.
Je voyais qu'ils ont tout. Je voyais qu'ils ont tant d'amour. Je vis que vous avez de si belles bénévoles avec le cœur plein de patience et de compréhension. Je vis que Masha est si heureux. Il se sent tellement détendu. Je voyais qu'il a obtenu tout ce qu'il veut dans sa vie.
Je vis que Lola est en bonne voie. Je voyais comment Masha aider Lola et comment il lui a dit que tout l'extérieur est ok. Elle lui sentait, ils ont parlé. Il essayait de se détendre. Oui, cela est Masha. Lola est très heureux parce que Masha est avec elle. Il est si bon que ils sont ensemble. Merci les prit tous deux. Masha va l'aider.
Je ne peux pas croire que tout ce qui se passe. Je rêvé environ 10 ans qu'ils auront une maison pleine d'amour, un jour, et le rêve devenu réalité. Voilà la magie.
Je me sens comme la paix, si heureux. Vous me montré toute l'atmosphère, tout ce que je veux savoir.
Ce que je vis maintenant est si grand cadeau. Le bonheur, qu'il y ait un plus grand don de bonheur? vè(_à  
Un millier de fois, merci pour tout.    
Merci Cookies, merci Béatrice, merci à tous de Mukitza, merci Kristina, vous remercier les bénévoles, vous remercie à tous ceux qui faisaient partie de cette histoire avec fin heureuse et a aidé à Gara, Masha & Lola.        
Laissez la chance accompagne chacun de vous  
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Pestinette le Sam 1 Aoû 2015 - 9:53

Ca fait plaisir de voir qu'après une arrivée mouvementée, ils prennent confiance ... ils sont vraiment chou tous les 2..
Merci à vous Béatrice ainsi qu'à tous vos bénévoles qui vous aident sunny
Pestinette

Féminin

Message  sabine74 le Sam 1 Aoû 2015 - 19:16

C'est très émouvant de les voir évoluer tous les deux I love you I love you
Une belle équipe là aussi !
Merci flower

http://associationmukitza.forums-actifs.com/t12010p75-sani-m-ne-2007-15-kg-a-besoin-qu-on-s-occupe-de-lui-bella-urgent-pret-a-arriver#609082
sabine74

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Dim 2 Aoû 2015 - 11:36

Hier samedi 2 août, avec mon équipe de bénévoles :

Travail d'approche avec Vanessa, et avec des friandises ça facilite les choses :  :

Les samedi après-midis sont un un agréable moment de détente pour tous : pour moi qui suis seule toute la semaine avec les chiens, à courir entre les cliniques vétérinaires, les opérations, les soins, les toilettages.... ça fait du bien de pouvoir échanger avec des "humains" et de rire un peu... pour les loulous qui se sociabilisent à d'autres personnes que moi, qui suis leur seul référent, pour les bénévoles qui adorent venir voir leurs petits chéris, les câliner, jouer avec eux, voir leur progrès de semaine en semaine... bref du bonheur pour tout le monde !!

Voici notre tout nouveau centre de convalescence, que nous aménageons petit à petit :

Dernière édition par Bea59 le Dim 2 Aoû 2015 - 17:58, édité 1 fois
Bea59

Féminin

Message  muriel9 le Dim 2 Aoû 2015 - 13:16

Un bien joli endroit pour Masa et sa soeur, où ils ne tarderont pas à s'épanouir j'en suis sûre. Merci encore Béa d'accueillir le french gentleman qui m'avait fait chavirer le coeur avec sa cravate!

muriel9

Féminin
Humeur : Plutôt joyeuse à la base, mais très souvent horrifiée par la barbarie humaine

Message  sabine74 le Dim 2 Aoû 2015 - 19:14

Et pour mamie Militza qui trotte dans le jardin. J'ai eu des nouvelles cet am, et je suis tellement heureuse pour elle.
Quel environnement !!!!
Merci Béa I love you

http://associationmukitza.forums-actifs.com/t12010p75-sani-m-ne-2007-15-kg-a-besoin-qu-on-s-occupe-de-lui-bella-urgent-pret-a-arriver#609082
sabine74

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Dim 2 Aoû 2015 - 22:27

Oh, on first video Masha got a good massage Very Happy . Look, look how he puts his head to be more pet. Oh Masha, will you never be enough. Laughing
Lola is progressed. cheers  She started to accept other people. She ate out of hand, that is so good news!
The place is like in haven. Masha and Lola and all those dogs couldn't get more. This is beautiful.
It is nice to see all of you how you enjoy with all those dogs.    So good company. Thank you to all
Best regards to all of you.
Murile9: I am glad that you were enchanted with French gentleman with tie Wink

Oh, sur première vidéo Masha a obtenu un bon massage. Very Happy  Regardez, regardez comment il met sa tête pour être plus caresse. Oh Masha, allez-vous jamais assez. Laughing
Lola est progressait. cheers  Elle a commencé à accepter d'autres personnes. Elle a mangé de la main, il en est ainsi de bonnes nouvelles! L'endroit est comme de ciel. Masha et Lola et tous ces chiens ne pouvaient pas obtenir plus. C'est beau.
Il est agréable de vous voir tous comment vous jouir avec tous ces chiens.    Alors bonne compagnie. Merci à vous tous  
Meilleures salutations à vous tous.  
Murile9: Je suis heureux que vous étiez enchanté par gentilhomme français avec une cravate Wink
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Jeu 27 Aoû 2015 - 18:34

Désormais, LOLA et MASA sortent au jardin 3 fois par jour, par eux-mêmes...

Le matin, quand ils m'entendent descendre avec les autres chiens et ouvrir la véranda pour que tous aillent dehors, ils aboient même d'impatience pour que je vienne leur ouvrir la porte !!   Very Happy

Bea59

Féminin

Message  carrie54 le Ven 28 Aoû 2015 - 14:00

Ils sont magnifiquement heureux flower

carrie54

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Ven 28 Aoû 2015 - 20:41

Ooooo mon amour!!!
They are going outside alone! That is great!
Lola has more confidence. cheers
They look so happy.
This is a beautiful video!
Thank you
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Mar 29 Sep 2015 - 19:05

Béa nous a installé différemment dans la véranda...

Nous avons plus de place, un panier chacun et aussi un transat !!   Very Happy

Bea59

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Mar 29 Sep 2015 - 19:06

Mais comment dire ??  

Comme je m'ennuyais un peu, j'ai commencé à déchiqueter le matelas du transat... oups...   Rolling Eyes

Alors Béa nous a donné à chacun un nonosse à mâcher !!   cheers

hmmmm... ch'était TROP BON !!

Bea59

Féminin

Message  muriel9 le Mar 29 Sep 2015 - 19:12

J'adore la tête qu'il fait quand il est pris sur le fait! "Moi, une bêtise? Quelle bêtise?"...
Trop craquant papy Masa ❤️

muriel9

Féminin
Humeur : Plutôt joyeuse à la base, mais très souvent horrifiée par la barbarie humaine

MASA, X-M, né 2004 env., taille moyenne (20kg) (Etela) Réservée panier retraite Béa59

Message  Anne le Mar 29 Sep 2015 - 19:14

Désolée Mad mais il n'y a aucune preuve, c'est une photo truquée !
Ce ne peut être cette créature inoffensive qui a mis le matelas dans cet état confused

Ou, si c'est elle, c'est que ce n'est vraiment pas de la qualité. Attention, les Serbes sont très pointilleux sur ce point.

Ca s'arrange avec les "potes" ? En tout cas, super le nouveau F1 Very Happy
Anne

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Mer 30 Sep 2015 - 14:49

Jupiiii, new photos vè(_à !
Ups, Masha what have you done? I told you that you have to behave nicely.
But, we have to conclude that he enjoyed Very Happy . So, that "innocent look" don't have a price. Wink
And Lola, she is so relaxed. She feels comfortable. Oh I really hope that she will accept other dogs soon. She is in a good way. Very Happy
Thank you for the pictures. I am so glad to see them.
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  sofflo le Mer 30 Sep 2015 - 17:45

sofflo

Féminin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 9 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut