LOLA, F-X, née en 2004, taille moyenne (25kg) (Etela) réservée panier retraite Béa59

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: LOLA, F-X, née en 2004, taille moyenne (25kg) (Etela) réservée panier retraite Béa59

Message  Bea59 le Dim 11 Oct 2015 - 18:09

Laughing
Bea59

Féminin

http://www.caninursing.forumprod.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: LOLA, F-X, née en 2004, taille moyenne (25kg) (Etela) réservée panier retraite Béa59

Message  MALENI le Dim 11 Oct 2015 - 18:11

Veulent pas être isolés. Ils aiment le lit et la compagnie.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MALENI

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Lun 12 Oct 2015 - 17:36

Dear Beatrice,
First I want to thank you for trying everything to adjust them to your home.
You really trying hard, really thank you for that .
You asked me for some advices about them. My opinion is that they feel insecure, especially Lola. That’s why she is growling and showing teeth to other dogs. Of course, I understand that you worry for smallest dogs especially the ones who don’t hear and don't see, because they can’t recognize the signs and what Lola telling to them.
Lola saying that she feels frightened to other dogs, perceives them as a threat and she says:’’ go away”.
Little by little, with lots of work, she needs to adjust to them. Maybe, my advice is that you first put them (Masha & Lola) together in the yard with big dogs. When some dog come closer and M & L start to growling, say NO, but little with yelling. Then, wait for half of minute and pet all of them (and M& L and dogs who come close). They must realize that this is a place which is safe for them and that other dogs are not enemies, that you are all a big family.
Maybe on the beginning, keep M & L on leash (when they are outside of park on veranda) so that you have control on them. Like that, you will be more secure in case of some attack but my opinion is that they will not attack. How I can see Masha doesn't have a problem with leash but Lola probably thinks that this is a threat. So when you put her on leash, pet her, talk to her, give her some dog candy, so that she realize that this is friendly act. Then when they accept bigger dogs try to add to these group middle dogs, one by one and then smaller but first healthier and an the end those who don’t see or hear.
M&L bark on other dogs when they are in yard and M& L are on the park because they don’t like that position. Other dogs are free and M& L are not.
When you were put them on Bungalows Park - they have trauma from that place and they aren’t used on that place. They used to your veranda, or previous room where they were first time. Everything shows that they need more and more time, especially Lola. Maybe is a good idea that you take Masha on the leash and another person takes Lola . And that person with Masha go first and behind Lola and another person (because Lola will follow Masha) and that all of you to go walk to the end of yard, around the whole yard and to repeat that every day.
This exercise is good because you will spend time together with some activity, they will learn who is boss (because you keep them on leash) and they will get used to the yard. When they completely accept you and the place, they will stop to be frightened and then other dogs can be put on the yard on the same time when they are on the walk, but first bigger, then middle one etc…
Their behavior on the street was completely different because they felt secure, they were on their territory. On the pension they were ok with another dogs (you saw pictures, they were good with neighbors).

I don’t know why their behavior is like that, but I think that this is because of fear, it is a big change in their lives. Especially this is a trauma for Lola-because fear is in her bones.
I know that you have lot of jobs with so many dogs and that with M& L requires dedication and lots of work and time. It seems that everything would be more easier for them if they would live alone with no other dogs, but together, or maybe with one or two bigger dogs, because they need a lot of work and time. So, thanks again, for helping so much to them.
Anyway, it will be great if some professional for dog’s behavior could tell you some good advices. This is all my unprofessional opinion. Please, if somebody have some proposal, advice, idea how to integrate Masha & Lola in dog pack, please write.
I’m posting some old photos from 2009. Unfortunately I don’t have better ones. On first photo you can see Grana, Masha, Gile ( she died last year) and my little dog Kira. They are all looking on Lola, on that moment, and Lola is sniffing with my other dog Ruza (they are behind the camera).
On other photo, you can see, on the left bottom, a part of my dog Ruza and relaxing atmosphere in dog company. They never attacked my dogs.
Ruza unfortunately died before 5 years ago.
Lola liked to play so much with my dog Kira, they were friends. But I don’t have those pictures

Best regards to all Smile

" alt="" />

IvaIvana

Féminin

LOLA, F-X, née en 2004, taille moyenne (25kg) (Etela) réservée panier retraite Béa59

Message  Anne le Lun 12 Oct 2015 - 17:55

Anne

Féminin

Séance câlins (24 octobre 2015)

Message  Bea59 le Lun 26 Oct 2015 - 20:17

Bea59

Féminin

Message  MALENI le Mar 27 Oct 2015 - 11:11

Affectueux et sociables. vè(_à
MALENI

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Mar 27 Oct 2015 - 13:20

Ooh, they are so happy to see you Very Happy . I can see, they love you so much and they accepted you love2 .
I am so glad because of that. So nice to see how they are happy.Very Happy
Is there any improvement in their relation with the other dogs?
Thank you for such a wonderful video . I enjoyed to watch that.
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Anne le Mar 27 Oct 2015 - 23:30

Comme ils sont trognons, on dirait deux chiots I love you

Mais bon, ils ne quittent pas leur dodo moelleux pour autant Very Happy
Anne

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Mer 11 Nov 2015 - 19:31

Et voici ce qui se passe quand je quitte le centre et que je monte en voiture : Very Happy

Bea59

Féminin

Message  Anne le Mer 11 Nov 2015 - 23:41

Ils sont trop chou tous les deux Very Happy
Anne

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Ven 13 Nov 2015 - 16:02

Bea59

Féminin

Message  MALENI le Ven 13 Nov 2015 - 17:49

Belle!
MALENI

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Dim 15 Nov 2015 - 20:24

Oh I am so happy to see them cheers ! Thank you for sending to us a news about them so we have that possibility to see them and be a little part of their lives. I am so glad to see that they are good with other dogs Very Happy . I can see 2 more dogs and they are behave ( all together) like a pact, like a family, everything is normal. Masha expressing his emotions so intensive but this is one of his characteristic. Lola still following Masha in his reaction. They are talking with you and showing their love. Beautiful! And I am so happy because of that! vè(_à vè(_à
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Dim 15 Nov 2015 - 20:26

And Lola is so charming princess love2 love2 love2
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Lun 18 Jan 2016 - 15:40

Bea59

Féminin

Message  MALENI le Lun 18 Jan 2016 - 17:36

Bonne Année 2016, beauté!
MALENI

Féminin

Message  noonook le Mar 19 Jan 2016 - 9:33

noonook

Féminin

Message  KOUROS le Mar 19 Jan 2016 - 9:48

Lola et Masa auront-ils l'occasion de revoir leur mère Grana (Gara) qui est en FA chez cookies?
KOUROS

Masculin

http://ala.lefevre@free.fr

Message  cookies le Mar 19 Jan 2016 - 10:10

A moins que quelu'un nous amène grana et moi ou que le nord vienne à nous je ne pense pas ...
cookies

Féminin

Message  KOUROS le Mar 19 Jan 2016 - 11:19

Je vais quelquefois dans le nord et je pourrais t'accompagner à cette occasion.
KOUROS

Masculin

http://ala.lefevre@free.fr

Message  IvaIvana le Mar 19 Jan 2016 - 12:58

Je t'aime ma chère Lola. Bonne Année 2016!!!
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Bea59 le Ven 22 Juil 2016 - 11:03

LOLA a beaucoup progressé côté sociabilité et câlins (enfin avec moi...) : I love you

Bea59

Féminin

Message  Anne le Ven 22 Juil 2016 - 11:20

Trop bien, merci Bea59, les toutous ont un autre regard, c'est très émouvant  I love you

Quelle bonne idée ce lit, c'est devenu leur royaume  Laughing
Anne

Féminin

Message  noonook le Sam 23 Juil 2016 - 8:15

C'est fabuleux !
noonook

Féminin

Message  IvaIvana le Dim 24 Juil 2016 - 10:18

OMG! This is for my soul sunny . I was enjoying in watching this movie vè(_à . I was smiling all the time and my smile was so big from one ear to another . Lola is so playful. Now, she looks younger. Laughing And Masha wants to be a part of the game, too. It looks like he was saying:" And me, and me, look at me,me,me". Smile And, at the end when you gone, they were telling you ( with their eyes):"oh, where are you going right now when is the most interesting, please don't go". Smile They really loves you. And they are so clean, I never saw them so clean, they were so dirty while they were on the street. Ah, thank you so much for such a wonderful present. Send them my kisses from me!
IvaIvana

Féminin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut